30.4.11

20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge - Day 8

The blogging challenge can be found at Spellbound by Saga.

10 Things.

1. While I'm a total melee dps lover, during WotLK I had 4 level 80 healers. 3 of them were ICC geared - my shaman Gneisha (yes, the one that is enh now), my druid Ðainz (who still heals, but tanked during BC and part of LK), and my paladin Shreya. I had a priest too, Miraclemaxxi, but I never really did anything on her. I'm just gonna say, during patch 3.3, I was BEAST at paladin healing. I have screenshots to prove it.

2. I'm awful at ranged dps. I've tried boomkin, elemental shaman, shadow priest. I suck. I don't know what it is, I try my hardest to get the rotations right, but I just suck. I'm leveling a hunter (slowly) to see if my fail includes all ranged classes or just the ones that throw magic missiles.

3. I love leveling alts. I have 1 of each class, and a few repeats on other servers. I currently have 3 85s, an 83, 66 and 67, and other assorted alts level 45 and under. I have tons of BoA gear, as you can imagine. TONS.

4. I'm awful at making gold. Grand total I have right now is probably about 11k. Actually probably less than that. Sadly, this is a lot better than what I was making back in LK, where having 1500g on one character was a feat for me.

5. I just quit my (terrible) job in favor of one that's slightly better and temporary but could turn permanent. It's a gamble. We'll see.

6. I used to work at a pet store for about 2 years. They fired me (twice actually), and it's one hell of a story. I'll just leave it at no, I didn't steal or kill anything, I don't think I deserved to be fired at all, and it absolutely devastated me. I loved that job, although I don't think I'd ever go back there. Now I can see the way they treated me wasn't right. But if you ever want to hear me ramble a lot, ask me about dogs or the pet store. I have some stories.

7. I love reading and writing. My favorite books include the Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter series. Also, the Inheritance series. When I was 16-17, a friend and I wrote a LOT of Harry Potter fanfic, and posted some of it. It helped hone my writing skills, although they still need some work. I'm currently working on a book, tentatively called Shifted (subject to change). I also have random plotlines and characters fleshed out in a special folder, with a grand total of about 5-6 books, 3 of them part of a trilogy. My favorite genre is fantasy/modern fantasy.

8. I'm 23 years old and have never been drunk a day in my life. For my 21st birthday I'm pretty sure I was on my computer. Same goes for most New Years. It's just not really my thing - I don't enjoy loud people, crowds, and drunks in general. And I'm Irish to boot. I've already had an Irish guy in my guild (our new PvP officer) that I'm not a real Irishman...woman...person. S'okay cause he has a great evil giggle.

9. I've had a grand total of 3 boyfriends in my entire life. The first lasted about 3 months before I broke up with him, the second about a month before he broke up with me, and the third - we're going on 6 years this October. He's my best friend. :)

10. I am the worst procrastinator in the world. I'm also ridiculously lazy and messy. My boyfriend does more cleaning and cooking than I do. I just really suck at cooking, and cleaning is the worst thing in the WORLD. Seriously.

10 1/2. I love dogs. LOVE DOGS. I love my golden retrievers and german shepards, and I love my chihuahuas. Yes, my rat dogs. I love them.


Click here to read Day 7.
Click here to read Day 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment