14.3.11

20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge - Day 1

While perusing random blogs, Saga over at Spellbound caught my eye with a post about a blogging challenge. I think I'm a little late to the party, but nonetheless...

--------------------------------------
20 Days of WoW Blogging Challenge - Day One

"Introduce Yourself"

Hmm, where to start.

Well, I'm generally laid back. It takes a lot to get me mad usually, and I tend to cool off pretty quickly. I can be pretty lazy at times, and I'm pretty good at weaseling out of things I don't want to do.

I work at a really awful job (no really, it's pretty terrible) and I really need to find a new one. I've just started going to a local gym with a friend of mine to lose some of this pudge I've got going around my middle, and surprisingly it's a lot of fun. I do tend to complain a lot though, but that's because the elliptical is devil-spawn.

I'm from Florida originally, but I live up north now. I love snow and I prefer chilly weather (although not bitingly cold). I have very fair skin and will burn in 15 minutes flat in full, southern sunlight. I'm also a ginger :D

You will easily win me over with cute fuzzy baby animals. Puppies being a favorite, especially golden retrievers. In fact, be prepared to be bombarded with pictures of newborn Chihuahuas in a few weeks, as my mother's Chihuahua is preggo. And I am ridiculously thrilled. I love those little rat dogs!

Eventually, I want to be a published author. I have stories in my head, but I often have a hard time getting them on paper - or virtual paper. I get distracted VERY easily.

WoW-wise, I play an enhancement shaman as my main, and a resto druid as my much beloved alt. I've also got a paladin at 85 and a priest at 83, plus many other assorted alts. I love mounts and titles, and vanity pets although I usually don't go out of my way to get them (except for Mojo, I went and cleared all of ZA just to find him recently!).

Forum signature I used when I played the Holy Pally a lot in Wrath

I actually use WoW as a stress relief sometimes, killing internet dragons just makes me feel a lot better. I also have a slightly malicious streak. 0.o Old bear form is old. Dainz at level 18!
--------------------------------------
So...that's me!

Click here to read Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment